11. the scenery is first lacated in：volcano.
12. When did the two tribes stop fighting：
17. Some plants can be made into medicines
18. XX is very expensive in the park
19. Many arts come from local residents
20. People can see endangered animal in the park.
21. What made two people worried?
B. Children are afraid of math
22. Why do they have do the research?
C. To find a new method.
23. How do they prepare the project?
C. Abstraction of definition
24. The woman’s understanding of math was helped by?
B. By cutting cakes
25-26. Why do they want to meet the professor?
A. advice of practical manner
C. written material
27-28. What should they do before meeting the professor?
A. change schedule
B. change materials
29-30. What does the man plan to do?
B. To plan to film the class
E. Real life example
31. The research involves dentist.
32. How to charge the lawyer is a question.
33. The method of payment depends on personality.
34. This is a payment method.
35. There are two categories for this experiment. One is one-off payment considered as the insurance effect.
36. The other category is for rent,which is considered as the taxi effect.
37. The period for using lasts 10 weeks.
38. Take the gym as an example.Pwople overestimate the consideration of cost rather than quality.
39. Monthly payment is also permitted
40. Collecting data halps offer customers calculator/calculation.
音乐的传播 - 音乐电子类型
27. C. introduce new imformation
28. A. find the location of body clock
29. A. physical effects of biology clock
折线图：3 types marriages in UK
Young people from home in rural areas have a study or work in cities. Whats the reasons? Do advantages outweigh the disadvantages?