1. The woman’s title: manager
2. Preferred location: the centre/center of the city(英式拼写或美式拼写都给分)
3. Company size: the total staff number is 40
4. Near the station
5. Preferred moving in date: May
6. The size of the new office: 12000 square meters
7. Remove the booths in the conference room
8. Store room needs enlargement because it is too small now
9. Kitchen area needs some improvements
10. The terrace is with a view of river outside the building
单选 5 题
方位地图匹配 5 题
11. What is the first year activity? 选A
A. drama festival B. music play C. sports activities
12. Which card do volunteers use for parking? 选C
A. yellow card B. blue card C. pink card
13. What is the main way of the latest advertisement? 三个选项都有提及，A, B容易误选，正确答案 选C
A. website B. magazine C. leaflet
14. Where do most volunteers come from? 选B
A. primary school B. the same secondary school C. local clubs
15. Volunteers can join in activities such as barbecue, what will not be provided during barbecue? 选A
A. cutlery B. napkin C. vegetarian food
16. H (sculpture) on the left of the entrance; the first one on the bottom left
17. E (wood carving) 2 nd one on the bottom left is wood carving
18. D (art exhibition) top left of the map; the main art exhibition area of the map
19. B (pottery) 2 nd one from right; it was used for photograph, but many people do not agree, so built it as pottery
20. C (oil painting) the first one from right hand
单选 4 题
匹配 6 题
整体很困难。后续的匹配题难度大。听力音频中大约是 1.3 倍语速进行对话，题目中充斥陷阱，容易给考
填空 10 题
讲座介绍了前往加拿大魁北克地区进行实地考察(A Field trip to Quebec in Canada)。
31. Every student should make first registration at reception.
32. There are a lot of booths of telephones for safety.
33. The Radison Centre is to research the cities’ ecology.
34. Keep your eyes open because it may need to have car repairs.
35. There will be disturbing insects in the small town with only 300 habitats.
36. The Road is dangerous because it has some hidden pools.
37. In the area of mukang, there are NOT many types of plant-species.
38. The area is dangerous as it has rocks which can’t be seen.
39. Photographs of birds should be taken for future analysis.
40. Water samples will be checked for coming rainfall.