name; accommodation; study or work; hometown
Tea & coffee
Visit & relatives
Email & social media
The way you do to keep healthy/help you study
A subject you disliked before but now like
A water activity / an outdoor activity you’d love to try
A prize you want to win
A historical period you are so interested in
A practical skill you’ve learned
A newly built public facility
A park you like
A person who you wanted to be similar to
A person who likes to help others
A handsome/beautiful person
A person who has interesting ideas
An impressive ad
Sth. you bought but rarely use
A piece of clothing you enjoy wearing
A time you invited your family or friends to have a dinner in your home or in a restaurant
A time you taught someone sth. new
A party you enjoyed recently
A free day you enjoyed [公园的一天]
A time you changed your mind
A success of your friend
An unusual vacation
A time you wanted to do sth. but didn’t have the time
Work or study
1.What work do you do?
2.Why did you choose to do that type of work (or that job)?
3.Do you like your job?
4.ls it very interesting?
5.(Possibly) Do you miss being a student?
6.What do you want to do when you graduate?
7.What subjects do you like or dislike?
8.Which school are you studying in?
9.Why did you choose this school?
1. What’s (the name of) your hometown?
2. Is that a big city or a small place?
3. How long have you been living there?
4. Do you like your hometown?
5. What do you like (most) about your hometown?
6. Is there anything you dislike about it?
1. Do you use perfume?
2. How do you feel by using perfume?
3. What kind of perfume do you like?
4. Are you willing to spend money on perfume?
5. Have you bought perfume for others as gifts?
1. Do you like traveling?
2. Which cities have you travelled to?
3. What kind of cities do you like to travel to?
4. What is the place that left you the deepest impression when travelling?
1. What kind of wild animal do you like most?
2. Do you love to see the animals in the zoo?
3. Do you have a pet?
4. Do you think it's a good thing for children to learn about animals?
5. What`s your favorite animal? Why?
6. What kinds of animals as a pet do the people have in your country?
7. Do you think cities are suitable places for keeping a pet?
8. Should we teach children to protect animals?
9. If you have children in the future, will you allow them to raise a pet?
10. Compare with the past, is there any changes concerning pets in your country/ hometown?
Tea or Coffee
1. What do Chinese people prefer? Tea or coffee? Why?
2. What do you usually prepare for your guests, tea or coffee?
3. When did you drank coffee or tea last time?
1. When do people smile to others?
2. Do you smile when someone takes photos for you?
3. Can you feel it when someone’s smile is fake?
1. How often do you use social networking applications?
2. Why do you use social networking apps?
3. What are the disadvantages of social networking apps?
4. Do you think it is good to make friends online?
Describe a foreign star that you would like to meet
Who this person is
What he or she did
What kind of person he or she is
And explain why this person became famous
Describe a time you solved a problem online. You should say:
when and where it happened;
what problem you solved;
how long it took you to solve the problem;
and explain how you felt about it.
Describe an unusual experience of traveling. You should say:
Where you went
When you went there
Who you were with
What you did there
And explain why it is unusual
Describe a party that you have join in
you should say:
when did the party hold?
Where did the party hold?
What you did at the party?
Describe a piece of good news you heard from someone you know.
You should say: what it was about;
who you heard it from;
when and where you got this news;
and explain how you felt when you got the good news.
Describe something you bought but have not used very much.
You should say:
what it is,
when did you get it,
how did you get it,
and explain why you have not used it very much.
Describe a time you gave advice to others. You should say:
who you gave the advice to;
what advice you gave;
why this person needed your advice;
and explain how useful the advice was.
Describe one of your grandparents' job. You should say:
what it was;
how long has he/she been in the job;
what kind of skills are needed for the job;
and explain why he/she liked the job.
1. People are surrounded by advertising and there is an increasing effect on our lives. Do you think positive effects outweigh the negative effects?
2. As well as making money, businesses should also have social responsibilities. Do you agree or disagree?
3. With the increasing demand for energy sources of oil and gas, people are looking for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched places. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages of damaging such areas?
4. Children find it difficult to concentrate or pay attention at school. What are the reasons? How can we solve this problem?
5. Some people want the government to spend money on looking for other life on other planets, but others think it is a waste of public money because there are many unsolved problems on the Earth. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
6. Children can learn effectively from watching television. Therefore children should be encouraged to watch television regularly both at home and at school. Do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people believe that the development of a country benefits from the high-educated university students, while others think that large amount of young graduates only leads to high unemployment. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
8. Governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move from large cities to regional areas. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
9. In some countries, people believe that international tourism is a bad thing for their country. What are the reasons for this? How to change their negative attitude?
10. The use of mobile phones is anti-social like smoking. Since smoking is banned in certain places, using mobile phones should be banned as well. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. News media has become more influential in people's lives. Others believe it is a negative development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people, but some people say that young people can also be a leader. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
13. In many countries, there are more people choose to live by themselves than before. What are the reasons of this situation? Is it positive or negative development of society?
14. As major cities around the world are growing fast and many problems occur. What the problems that young people living in cities face are caused by continued growth? What solutions do you suggest?
15. Some people think that government should decide what the subject students could study at university. Other people believe that students can apply for the subject they prefer. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. 写作完成后练习自我纠错检查， ** 证语法正确率。