2019 年第一个季度的最后=月份，题目题型和难度相对会比较稳定，不过依然会有出现新题可能。小作文以柱状图和线图为主流，示意图的出现机会比较大，估计会有超过 25%的风险。因此，各位“烤鸭”们需提前作好准备。最后的一周或两周内抓紧时间充分准备好常规图和非常规图的写作思路，注意分清不同图表类型的解题思路和常规的语言点;另一方面还要提高写作的速度。G 类的考生还是要熟练写好常考的 9 类信件，尤其是混合信件的写作，加强其布局和写作的流畅性。
大作文方面，考题的新旧交替变化继续延续。A 类的“烤鸭”们在 3 月份需要关注的是教育类，社会类为主，辅于语言文化类，政府类等话题。可以多参考 10～16 年考题;G 类的考生要着重社会类为主，语言文化和环保类为辅的话题。具体话题的练习请参考以下预测题目进行练习，多数话题已经涵盖在预测中。
1. At present, it is hard for college students to find jobs. Many people claim that college teachers should give priority to practical course like computer science and business over such traditional ones as history and geography. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Qualities of people that need in today’s world cannot be learnt in universities or other academic institutions. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people think that university graduates should earn higher salary than less well-educated peers. What is your opinion?
4. Should the goal of college education be to ensure that the students find a good job or should it aim at cultivating the students’ overall abilities?
5. Some people believe that educating children of different abilities together will benefit them. Others argue that children should be separated and treated differently according to their intelligence. Discuss both sides and give your opinions.
6. Some people say that parents should discipline their children’s behaviors and tell them what is right and wrong, while others believe that schools should take the responsibility to do so. What is your opinion?
1. There are social, medical technical problems associated with the use of mobile phones. What forms do they take? Do you agree the problems outweigh the drawbacks?
2. Some people say that it is inhuman to transplant organs and give birth to test tube babies. To what extent do you agree of disagree with this statement?
3. People find it hard to gain traditional foods nowadays. They believe it has been dramatically changed. Find out the possible reasons and give your opinion.
4. Intelligent machines such as robots are increasingly being used. They can do many things that used to be done by human. Discuss the benefits and drawbacks.
1. Some people hold the view that nowadays history is of little meaning, while others argue that history still plays a significant role in our life. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. The media had published news about celebrities’ private lives constantly to attract readers or viewers. Some people hold that this kind of news should be banned. What is your opinion?
3. Some people claim that censorship is necessary because there are too many undesirable contents in the mass media while others argue that it will hinder information freedom. Discuss both sides and give your opinion?
4. Nowadays, there are more and more advertisements. Some people think they exercise a negative influence on the youth, and therefore should be restricted. What is your opinion?
5. The media nowadays has provided diversified information including real and false one. Some people say that only the real one deserves reading, listening or watching. Do you agree or disagree?
1. More and more people are so busy with work that they spend less time with their family and friends. Why does this happen? What are the effects on family life and society as a whole?
2. There is evidence that world cities are becoming enormous size. Discuss the causes and consequences.
3. Unlike other countries, police in UK do not carry guns. Some people think it leaves citizens unprotected, others think it reduces the overall violence in our society. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
4. Some people believe that all majors in universities should be equally open for men and women. Others think that men and women are suitable for different majors. What is your opinion?
5. People have different expectation for jobs. Some people prefer to stay in the same company, but others prefer to change jobs frequently. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of them.
1. Millions of dollars is spent on space research every year. But somebody say space research waste money, they suppose money should be used to improve life consumption. What is your opinion?
2. The government should control the amount of violence in films and on television in order to decrease the violent crimes in the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people say the government should not put money on art such as music and painting. Instead, they should spend more money on construction of public facilities. Do you agree or disagree?
4. Some people say that the government shouldn’t put money building theaters and sports stadiums. It should be spent on medial care and education. What do you think of it?
5. People can no longer expect a job for life. What should individuals and governments do to get the current and future environment prepared for different working conditions?
1. Nowadays, the increasing demand of fresh water has become a global problem. Discuss the causes of the rising demand and what measures should the government and individual do to solve this problem.
2. Traffic and housing problems in major cities could be solved by moving large companies and factories and their employees to the countryside. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people believe that air travel should be restricted because it causes serious pollution and uses up the world’s fuel resources. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Some people think that the best way to solve environmental problems is to raise the price of fuel. Do you agree or disagree?