1. Many students are taught to push themselves to try and be better than other students, rather than work together for everyone's benefits. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
2. Some people think that instead of preventing climate change，we need to find a way to live with it. Do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people think that the government should decide the subject for students to study in university. Others believe that students should be allowed to apply for the subject they prefer. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
4. These days, people in many cities know little about their neighbors and do not have a sense of community. What do you think are the causes and what solutions can you suggest?
5. Some people argue that they would have more choices if the number of TV channels increases, but some would think that it would lead to poor TV programs. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
6. In some countries，the criminal trials are shown on TV and the general public can watch them. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
7. Some people say that playing computer games is bad for children in every way. Others say that playing computer games can have positive effects on the way children develop. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
8. Interviews form the basic selecting procedure for most large companies. However some people think interview is not a reliable means of choosing who to employ and there are some other better methods of selection. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. In some countries, more and more adults choose to continue to live with their parents after they graduate and have found jobs. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh its disadvantages?
10. Many countries believe that international tourism has harmful effects. Why do they think so? What can be done to change their views?
11. Some people think to prevent illness and disease, government should focus more on environmental pollution and housing. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists, not local people. Why? What can be done to attract local people?
13. Some people think that in this modern world people are getting dependent on each other, while others think the modern society gets people more independent on each other. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
14. Some people think inviting large foreign companies to set up factories in developing countries is helpful for local economy, while others think that the foreign companies should not be allowed to build their factories in developing countries, instead, local companies should be encouraged in order to develop local economy. Discuss both views and give you own opinion.
15. In most cities and towns, the high volumes of road traffic have become a problem. What are the causes and what actions could be taken to solve the problem?
近期热搜：2018雅思考试时间 雅思官网报名入口 雅思7分是什么水平 雅思成绩查询 雅思写作模板 雅思听力高频词汇 雅思口语考试时间 雅思写作评分标准 雅思阅读评分标准 2018雅思考试费用 雅思口语话题题库 雅思听力评分标准