1. After pondering this question on many occasions, I finally reach the opinion that is something worthy to do and I cannot skip it.
2. At first thought, it may seem to be an attractive idea, but it does not bear closer analysis when we find ___ .
3. Superficially, it seems to be a sound solution. But when carefully weighing it in the mind, we find that___ .
4. A scrutiny of these arguments would reveal how fallacious they are.
5. Although it is an admirable idea, ___ is not always a realistic option.
6. ___ , however, I do not think that this view can hold water.
7. To suggest that ___ is the most obvious kind of nonsense.
8. Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that ___ . However others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree that ___ .
9. When it comes to___ , we find comfort in the idea that___ .
10. Until recently, ___ was viewed as the prime argument. However people are taking a fresh look at it.
11. On the surface of it, this may seem to be a sound solution, but if thinking again, we would point out some drawbacks.